- iPhone TIPS: 12 MegaPixel Leica Camera on your iPhone 4
- iPhone TIPS: Apple has surpassed Microsoft in Profit
- iPhone TIPS: Group Video Tele Conference over 3G FREE
Posted: 29 Apr 2011 03:49 AM PDT
- iPhone-tips-tricks.com - Q: What is this? A: It is a iPhone case with an built-in Leica camera named Leica i9 Q: incredible, how does it work? A: The Leica i9 offers an independent professional camera system with an ultra-compact body that doubles as a rugged protective case for your iPhone4. The i9 is a true ready-to-shoot camera with Leica's superior range finder and a 0.3 second start-up. Photos or videos are stored on the i9's internal flash memory (expandable with SD) and then uploaded onto your iPhone4 once the Leica app has launched.
Q: What is the technique behind this? A: The i9 is the ultimate point-and-shoot camera combining the high performance of a Leica (CMOS image sensor with effective 12.1 MP, professional lens with 8x optical zoom and 35 equivalent focal lengths and ready-to-shoot operation) with iPhone4 (retina display, multi-touch interface, extended storage capacity and mobile/wireless connectivity). Beyond camera features, the i9 and iPhone4 can share their independent batteries for extended operation.
Read more on LeicaRumors.com
Posted: 29 Apr 2011 01:18 AM PDT
"Matter of fact, by every standard financial measure, Apple has now surpassed Microsoft to be the most profitable and valuable tech company on the planet. No wonder some people think Apple is headed to be the first trillion dollar company."
Apple has passed its longtime rival Microsoft in a number of metrics over the past year, beginning with market capitalization back in late May 2010. Apple's market cap is now nearly $100 billion higher than Microsoft's.
pic source shirt.woot.com
Posted: 28 Apr 2011 02:07 PM PDT
- by iphone-tips-tricks.com - Q: What is up? A: The new Fring app [ FREE] allows 4 persons concurrently to be in one Video Tele Conference session. Q: How does it work. A: 4x phones (iPhone or Android) with the Fring app installed. A 3G or better connection each. In fring select 'Group Video' via a plus sign button, and add the other 3 friends in the same call. The result is that you can have a meeting with 4 persons from any place you like. Q: How does it look like? The best way is to show it, watch the slick video below.
|You are subscribed to email updates from iPhone iPad TIPS and TRICKS |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|