Monday, September 28, 2009

Blogger Tips and Tricks

Blogger Tips and Tricks


Motorcycle safety tip

Posted: 28 Sep 2009 02:03 PM PDT

This is not a normal Blogger Tips and Tricks post but a post with an important safety message. I do not know how many of visitors to this blog ride motorbikes, but the post Motorcycle safety tip - keep to the side of the road as far as possible has an important safety message and a horrific video of a motorcyclist being run over by a truck. I hope all who view that video will tell any

Picture to link to label page or any webpage

Posted: 28 Sep 2009 09:39 AM PDT

"I have a picture on my side bar, I would like to link it to all labels containing say books. There are five post under that label, and when my guest push the picture of the books, I would like the page to pop up only the posts with the label, Books."Well, that is easily done. First you have to be familiar with hyperlink, namely using

No comments:

Post a Comment